Sometimes life presents opportunities right in front of us but we don’t always see them. Take helping others improve their health and wellness, for example.
People who enjoy being Wellness Coaches are often already enjoy “doing” it informally—people come to you for help—and you’re ready to take the next step to become a professional wellness coach.
Ask yourself whether you:
- Enjoy being the person people naturally come to when they have problems or need someone to talk to
- Enjoy listening to others
- Are passionate about helping others
- Consider yourself friendly, outgoing, approachable, and patient
- Have strong core values and commitment to your own goals
- Establish relationships easily and nurture them
If the answers are “yes,” you’re already on your way!
Posted in: Is Becoming a Wellness Coach Right for Me?