Gain Critical College-and Job-Ready Skills: Get Certified as a Wellness Coach
Health and wellness are the hottest topics on people’s agendas today…and schools and employers care.
It’s not enough to pass tests.
Students must demonstrate that they have the self-management and interpersonal skills to make good decisions, communicate effectively with others, work collaboratively, and demonstrate sound judgment.
Take Charge of Your Life: Be Well to Do Well is IWE’s Level 1 Wellness Coaching Certification program that gives students those key skills. By becoming certified as a Wellness Coach, students demonstrate that they have the skills to maximize their own well-being and productivity, plus, help others do the same.
Get Certified and Earn 3 College Credits
IWE’s Take Charge of Your Life: Be Well to Do Well offers everything you need:
- In just 36-50 hours, you can become a Certified Wellness Coach, Level 1 and receive 3 units of college credit
- Convenient format (online and by teleconference) so you can participate when and where you want
- Learn-by-doing, hands-on projects, no memorizing and no big exams
- Time commitment you can live with: 3-4 hours per week online
- Skills that can translate into a paying job or career
Certified Wellness Coach, Level 1 for Teens Schedule
Gain Skills that Count!
You will learn how to be well for yourself and do well for others in all areas life: Be Well
- Create goals for life, school, and career that are important to you, and use cutting-edge science-based strategies to reach those goals
- Make healthy decisions that align with your values, needs, and interests
- Create positive relationships…at home, school, and work
- Handle stress effectively so it doesn’t wear you down, and manage emotions so you stay focused and positive
- Apply powerful skills to your interactions with others and be an effective communicator, trusted team player, and inspiring leader in any situation
- Engage others in conversations and activities that help move them forward in a self-change process so they can live healthier, happier lives
- Lead single- and multiple-session workshops to help others make changes in their lives that stick using innovative techniques of Interactive Journaling® and group support
- Introduction to Wellness & Wellness Coaching
- How People Change…for Good: The Art and Science of Change from Theory to Practice
- From Planning to Action: Being the Best You Can Be in 10 Dimension of Wellness
- Practice to Mastery: Wellness Skills as They Apply in Your Day-to-Day Living
- Help Others Change Themselves Using Science-based Tools and Techniques