Get Certified: Do More for Yourself...and Your Community!
IWE’s mission is to help drive cultural transformation so that health and wellness become the norm for individuals, communities, and the nation.
IWE offers partial scholarships to deserving individuals and organizations. The partial scholarships cover up to 40% of tuition and fees for IWE's Level 1 Wellness Coaching Certification Training Program. (Regular tuition and fees are $595.)
If you are awarded a scholarship, your total tuition and fees will be $359, which you may pay in one payment or in three equal interest-free payments of $119.99.
To apply for your scholarship, please complete the form below.
If you currently are employed:
Website of Organization
If you are a student, teacher, or staff in an educational institution:
Name of School
I Am a: (select one)
Please answer all six questions below*:
1. How would becoming an IWE-certified wellness coach enable you to influence your community in a positive way?*
2. All of our applicants have strong reasons for wanting to become a wellness coach. What are your reasons?*
3. What have you done in the past that illustrates your ability to make a positive impact on your community?*
4. Describe the strengths, skills, and resources you have that would help you contribute to your community in the role of a wellness coach. How do your strengths, skills, and resources make you stand out from the crowd?*
5. What specific action might you want to take as a wellness coach to improve well-being in your community (time frame, challenges you would target, outcomes you would pursue, setting in which you would act, population you would serve [ie, age, socio-economic status, etc])?*
6. Some of our graduates continue to work with us by promoting our programs to people and organizations they work with. What would you do that would help us carry out our mission?*